Television Project Coordinator
Summary: This position requires an ability to interact with staff and external clients at all levels in a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality. A self-motivated individual, who is solution-oriented, can work independently with a strong initiative, and seamlessly handle multiple tasks/special projects within specified deadlines.
- Collaborate with team members across marketing, television, and various departments to plan and prioritize various projects from inception to delivery.
- Lead initiatives with cross functional teams and develop detailed project requirements, schedules and launch plans for all television projects.
- Clearly communicate expectations to team members and stakeholders.
- Maintain composure under stressful conditions and handle complex problems with minimal supervision.
- Effectively manage and document in writing every aspect of the project from inception to delivery. Detailed records of each team member throughout the project cycle to identify successes and challenges.
- Resolve any issues and solve problems throughout the project life-cycle.
- Ensure all project documents are safely archived through Trello, Project Insight or any future project management system.
- Heavy email and phone interaction with internal and external individuals. Organize and/or respond to all email, mail, text and phone in a timely manner.
- Develop comprehensive monthly project report.
- Responsible for daily management of Trello, Project Insight or any future project management system.
- Additional duties as needed and as delegated.
- Must be able to work Monday – Friday and some weekends
- Some local travel required
- Must check company issued cell phone/email on a consistent basis