Enrollment and Student Services Coordinator
Summary: Seeking an Enrollment and Student Services Coordinator to work with partner institutions to enroll students at The Divinity School and to assist in student services. This position is responsible for coordinating student compliance within the admissions process with respect to pre-qualifying requirements as determined by The Divinity School and partnering institutions. This position will inform and advise potential students over the phone and via email regarding the program designs and enrollment process for select educational programs.
- Spends majority of time on the telephone engaging prospective students in discussion about enrollment eligibility and their future with the goal of ensuring the prospective students understand the institutional model and program designs at the Divinity School.
- Responsible for managing and updating student database portfolios and ongoing communication with students through the duration of the program.
- Manage student case-loads from enrollment to graduation.
- Assists with the creation of student file documentation creates student file documentation.
- Other duties as assigned and required.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in a related area such as higher education leadership, business management, and organizational leadership.
- Ideal external candidates should have 1 to 2 years professional work experience in a higher education setting preferably theological education.
- Ideal internal candidates should have background in admissions, enrollment management, or student advising.
- Demonstrated proficiency using MS Excel and MS Word.
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills especially in the telephone medium.
- Ability to make responsible decisions.
- Works well with others.
- Organized and able to handle case-loads.
- Ability to critically think, analyze data, and generate conclusions logically.
- Ability to work well independently, but also contribute to a team.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including occasional evenings and weekends.