Partnership Brand Specialist
Summary:The Partnership Brand Specialist is responsible for coordinating all fulfillment services for a faith-based organization. The Partnership Brand Specialist works closely with the Executive Director of Partnership & Business Development, vendors and internal departments to assist with proper execution of sponsorship, exhibition and digital/traditional marketing agreements. Primary responsibilities include processing agreements, managing partnership benefits, creating prospect presentation decks, strategic reporting, and assisting in the development and maintenance of corporate relations.
Position Responsibilities Include:
- Coordinate fulfillment of partnership deliverables and activations for programs and conferences. Maintain ongoing and regular contact with all sponsors as directed by the Executive Director of Partnership & Business Development.
- Develop and maintain a prospect list and account information for new partnership and business development opportunities. Assist with account development including prospecting and lead development. Coordinate lead generation efforts and weekly reporting.
- Coordinate fulfillment of digital/traditional marketing deliverables including the collection and delivering of assets to the appropriate departments. Work directly with outside vendors and internal departments to ensure proper execution.
- Track partnership and business development objectives, financial processing, and activation efforts to ensure relationship is meeting partnership objectives and ROI.
- Assist in development of partnership and business development and collateral material.
- Assist in strategic and tactical operational plans to ensure achievement of organization and departmental goals.
- Administer Partnership and Business Development policies with partners and across departments.
- Ensuring shipping of Partnership materials to all events and conferences.
- Coordinate conference logistics and activations onsite.
Requirements and Skills:
- 3-5 years of marketing experience with an emphasis on creative marketing
- Non-profit Marketing and Brand Management.
- BS or BA in Business, Marketing, or Communications.
- Partnership fulfillment for medium to large size organization.
- Managing corporate relationships with external organizations, partners and service providers.
- Creating marketing and branding materials for corporate clients using analytics to measure results, create reports, and develop presentations.
- Advanced knowledge and proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Intermediate knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign & Photoshop).
- Excellent organizational skills and acute attention to detail.
- Superior customer service skills.
- Initiative, creativity, and a high level of professionalism.
- Current knowledge of industry best practices for event sponsorship and digital/traditional marketing.
- Strong project management and leadership skills with the ability to work under firm deadlines and within a rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask to manage multiple concurrent projects.
- Must possess a solid understanding of event marketing, advertising metrics and reporting.
- Excellent presentation, verbal, written, and interpersonal communications skills to effectively develop and maintain enterprise relations.
- Familiarity with lead generation marketing and direct marketing.
- Comfortable working independently as well as part of a team in a collaborative environment.
- High level of integrity in dealing with confidential and sensitive information.
- Must be able to travel 10%.